Thursday, October 7, 2010

Turn left...It'll take you from what you've been searching for.

People like me shouldn't be allowed to blog. We shouldn't be allowed to click through links and create our own mini-worlds bursting with fat, egotistical thoughts. But oh, the opportunity that this bigger-than-life virtual world presents to us, how could we ever resist! The freedom to squander our chaotic thoughts all over a web page is ever too tempting. With that said, I am now unceremoniously welcoming myself to the blogging cosmos and dubbing myself a new-born blogger...
*cue unhealthy sounding noisemaker*

The thing is, I know that I am interesting (not to be overly modest or anything). But is it possible to be too interesting that all of the interests get jumbled together as if creating a new-age jambalaya? Could there be too many fun facts, quirky gimmicks or ponderous acquisitions of an individual to make them less interesting and just seemingly "lost" within society? The answer is a clear and relentlessly blunt "Yes". (Unless you're just a stupidly unorganized individual with little clue of the world; I could be that, but we'll just stick with the former assumption for now.) 

This is an experiment, to see if I can keep something in my life at a regular pace other than my classes. To see if I can reign in my thoughts which stray disobediently into awkwardly tilted areas of my mind. To see if I amuse people or inspire any other wandering souls. And I suppose, lastly, it is to spur my endless love for experiments. 

My vow as a new-born blogger is to write about whatever is interesting. Anything that comes up as being fun, odd, queer, exciting, disgusting (moderately, let me say), or moving I will do my best to present to you as interestingly as possible. Now, this is kind of a large vow to keep up with, so bear with me if I stray from time to time.

So, before I sign off and go live my life outside the virtual world, I would like to write two more things. Firstly, if you do not know me, I am warning you now that my mind is worse than a six-flag roller coaster and is sometimes let off the leash with only the slightest urge. And secondly, welcome. Welcome to my endeavor. Welcome to Imperfect Ingenuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment